We continued working on our blog video today. Each group shot their different scenes based on the storyboards and dialog they wrote. I used large index cards for the storyboards so they could draw the scene on one side and the dialog that went with it on the other. Then it was easy to have a group shoot their scenes because I could see if what they planned made sense right away.
After all their scenes were shot I had each group bring over a laptop and we downloaded their video into iMovie2 and saved it. Next I reviewed what we had learned about editing earlier in the week and set them loose to put their clips in order, do some basic “clean-up” editing and delete the sound since they will be doing voice-over narration.
Learning is messy!
Blogged with Flock